I warmly welcome you to my page where I present to you breaking news from around the world. We aim at tailoring our articles to your interest. Our articles normally discuss trending issues both locally and internationally. We are very much concerned about bringing you closer to the world by keeping you updated on every matter.
That being said, we implore you to follow, share, like, and drop your comments.
Remember, due to our different perspectives, we entreat you to air your opinion on every discussed topic. This will help us to identify your scope of preference.
We will try our level best to serve you better. Remember, your interest is our priority.
Sit back, relax, while we gradually usher you into today's topic.
Death is inevitable, which means nobody can escape death. It doesn't matter what you are or who you are, death shows favoritism to no one. However, it's extremely sad when we hear of the death of our actors and actresses since they are the very ones that entertain us in the movies.
Countless of them are gone already. There are just a few of them who have followed suit this year. Let's find out who they are. You may know some of them.
1. Bernard Nyarko: Bernard was a renowned 'Kumawood' actor who featured in many movies. He was popularly known as Bishop Nyarko. His untimely death occurred on May 2, 2020. Reports showed that he died at 'Korle-Bu' Teaching Hospital in Accra while seeking medical attention.
2. Kofi B: He was a high-life musician whose demise occurred on February 2, 2020. While performing at a concert in Cape coast, he suffered a heart attack and was pronounced dead before they could reach the hospital.
According to his family, Kofi B had been battling health issues over the past years.
3. Victoria Fosu: She was involved in a Covid-19 campaign embarked by Kumawood stars. She died on May 16, 2020. She was popularly known as Nana Yaa. She died in a motor accident.
4. Kwadwo Wiafe: He was pronounced dead on June 4, 2020, at the Nyako Medical Center in Accra after a short illness.
5. Nana Tuffour: Another famous high-life singer aged 66, who died after battling a short illness.
6. Evangelist Emmanuel Kwaku Apraku: He was a pastor. He died on May 20, 2020. The cause of his death is unknown. However, before his demise, his family sounded to Ghanaians about his condition. As a result, media personality Kofi Adoma and his team tried vainly to get to him.
7. Milky Micool, popularly known as Beatrice. Her demise occurred on June 10, 2020. The 53-year old veteran actress died of complications from high blood pressure.
Content created and supplied by: Pharmacy_ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More