There are a lot of female celebrities in Ghana and all of them look very cute and beautiful. Some have tied the knot while others have not yet tied the knot.
Today in this amazing article, I present to you photos of your favorite female Ghanaian celebrities in wedding gowns. Check out the photos of your favorite female celebrities below your screens. Note that some of these celebrities wore wedding gowns for their marriage ceremonies while some of the celebrities wore them to take photos or even to shoot music videos for them to be posted online.
1. Juliet Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim is a very popular Ghanaian actress. She has starred in a lot of wonderful movies and she can portray all the roles given to her because she is very talented.
Juliet Ibrahim is one of the Ghanaian female celebrities who were seen in beautiful and luxurious wedding gowns but up to date, I don't know if she wore it for a real wedding ceremony or if she wore it just for fun. Check out photos of the popular Ghanaian female celebrity in a beautiful and luxurious wedding dress below your screens.
2. Wendy Shay: For those who don't know Wendy Shay, she is a popular Ghanaian musician. When you put her music career aside, Wendy Shay is a nurse.
She is one of the Ghanaian female celebrities who were seen wearing beautiful and luxurious wedding dresses. After the photo was posted on social media, it was confirmed that the popular Ghanaian musician wore the wedding gown to shoot a music video. Check out the beautiful photo of Wendy Shay in the wedding gown below your screens.
3. Nana Ama Mcbrown: She is also one of the female Ghanaian celebrities who were seen in wedding gowns.
In Nana Ama Mcbrown's photo, she was wearing a beautiful white-colored wedding gown. Currently, I don't know if she wore it for her wedding or if she wore it to shoot a movie scene.
4. Naa Ashorkor: She is a very popular Ghanaian presenter. She wore the wedding gown purposely for her wedding.
5. Tracy Osei: She is the wife of Kennedy Osei. Her husband is the first son of multimillionaire Osei Kwame Despite.
6. Tracy Owusu Addo: She is the wife of Sarkodie. He married him in 2018 and they are blessed with two lovely kids. She wore the wedding gown when she was marrying Sarkodie.
7. Berla Mundi: She was also seen wearing a wedding dress but it was confirmed that it was just for fun.
Content created and supplied by: TheGhanaHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More