The entertainment industry wouldn't have come this far without the acknowledgement of some indefatigable artists whose efforts had uplifted the music industry.
When we mentioned top musicians in the country, names that comes into mind rather includes
1. Shatta Wale
4. Kuami Eugene
6. Sister Afia
8. Kwao Kese
It is quite obvious that such individuals are projecting the image of the country in an upper echelon in a very unique and fashionable style but mind you, within every sweet liver there is a bile.
Despite the kind of quality music that is produced in the country by such high profile artists, there are some negative lifestyles which may not be good for the youth in the country.
Most of the people especially the youth had copied the negative lifestyles as in dressing, haircuts, ear piercings and many other deviant act put up by such artists that should be stopped.
Let's talk about them and the first person is
1. Shatta Wale. Shatta Wale is known in Ghana and the world as one of the top dance hall artist after he got featured by Beyonce, the American sensational and multiple Grammy award winner.
Shatta Wale had pierced the ears and coloured his hair and as we know, a lot of the youth had done this in our communities which does not auger well for development.
2. Sarkodie. He is the best rapper in Ghana and Africa based on his rapping prowess and successful careers
Sarkodie had been inspiration to young Ghanaians and hadn't had anything much to talk about than the long beard, the 'abodwese' huh !
3. Stonebwoy. One of the finest dancehall artist in the country is known for his creative ways in music. He is versatile and talented but let's look at the negative things he brings to the youth that had negatively affected their life.
Stonebwoy had pierced the ear with a braided hairstyle which aren't part of the Ghanaian culture.
4. Kuami EugeneThe Angela hitmaker and Artiste of the year puts on trousers without belt including a braided hairstyle.
Kidi has some bad hairstyle and piercings in the ears with ear ring which the youth keep on copying
6. Sister AfiaThe songstress had put exposed some part of the body and she is fond of doing that in the name of fashion along with a long ear wear and this had gone ahead to influenced the youth in their endeavors.
7. MedikalThe too risky hitmaker has some piercings in the ear with an ear ring. His coloured hairstyle and the inscription on his shirt 'beyond control' depicts how negative he is influencing the youth.
8. Patapaa. The one corner hitmaker is spotted wearing ear ring and with a coloured haircuy
Content created and supplied by: Kwakus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More