Don't push him away Because he has no money today. (Read more)
By MavOnlne | self meida writer
Published 16 days ago - 5 views
Golden Rule for all ladies.
1. Don’t take off your panties, because he called you beautiful, take them off because he married you.
2. Don’t open your legs because he said you will make a good mother. Open them because he’s ready to be a father after your wedding.
3.Don’t take him home because he gave you a
ride or buy you ice cream and fried rice, take him home because he treated you like a queen and is committed to be the love of your life.
4. Don’t push him away because he has no money today. Hold him close if he is a man of vision, to another woman, he’s Honey and he got brighter days ahead, with a prospective blossoming future.
5. Don’t go punishing him because another man hurt you! All men are not the same! A man who fears God doesn’t hurt! If he loves you, give him a chance and he may be the best thing that ever happened to you.
6. Don’t stay up all night wondering where to find a good man. Work on your character!
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform