Welcome to my page. Kindly follow my page for more updates.
The search for Ghana's Most Beautiful Queen is on. Sixteen beautiful ladies shall be gracing the screens of our Television for the next thirteen weeks.
Below are the sixteen ladies who would be representing the various sixteen regions in the country;
3. Margaret John Bossco Tamfori has the stage name, Tamah. She is 28 years and a student of the Tamale Technical University studying Marketing. She is representing the North East Region.
4. Juliana Aramah Suleman, 27, a graduate of the University for Development Studies representing the Savannah Region.
5.Constance Dankwa with the stage name Akua is representing the Ahafo Region. She is a registered Midwife.
6. Eva Afia Nfodwo, 25 years of age and with the stage name Nfodwo is representing the Bono Region.
7. Representing the Ashanti Region is Benedicta Safoa Asamoah. She is a Research Assistant at the University of Ghana. She has the stage name, Safoa.
8. Dora is a Practicing Nurse with the stage name Teroo, representing the Upper West Region.
9. Representing the Western North Region is Maame Esi Nyamekye with the stage name Esi. She is a student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
10. Representing the Greater Accra is Princess Dede Tetteh with the stage name, Dede. She is 21.
11) Nana Ama Kwansema is representing the Central Region. She is 20 years with the stage name Dede. She is a level 200 students of the University of Cape Coast.
12. Setor Abla Norgbe. She is representing the Volta Region. Setor is 28 years and Medical Doctor. Her stage name is Setor.
13. Representing the Oti Region is Beatrice Obiri Nortey with the stage name Akosua. She is 26 years and a graduate of the University of Ghana.
14. Eastern Region is being represented by Efua. She is 19 years old.
15. Bono East Region is represented by Nana Akua with the stage name, Akua. She is 20 years and a student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
16. Juliana Akosau Arko with the stage name, Manu is representing the Western Region. A student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The theme for the this year's GMG is "Redefining real beauty"
If you find this article useful, kindly like and share.
Thanks for reading.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More