It was a lively discussion on StarrChat as Nana Aba Anamoah got interactive with Bishop Asiamah, popularly called Ajagurajah. The show which hit over 1,000 viewers on Facebook didn’t go by without some controversy. Check out the summary of some of his controversial statements he told Nana Aba.
1.I block people on social media because I am allergic to nonsense. I use my own data bundle and own channel. I don’t like to be bullied on social media.
2. I am not called Ajagurajah. My name is ‘Chop Bar Pastor’, ‘Killer Nkuto’ or Bishop Kwabena Boakye Asiamah. Ajagurajah is rather the spirit behind the movement. I was called by the spirit out of the 53 kids of my father. Ajagurajah speaks to me always. He is not in the studios but he gave me permission to come.
3. God’s color is red and black. I drive members away for not wearing red and black to the church.
4. Jesus married Mary Magdalene. The wedding he attended at Canaan was his own wedding.
5. People think I am the anti- Christ. I am not. The anti-Christ is a woman.
6. Nobody is going to Heaven. Everyone is going to the land of the dead. Heaven is for angels.
7. I believe in Jesus Christ. He is the son of God but I don’t believe he died. He lived for up to 120 years.
8. God has not met anybody face to face. It is a lie. Angels are the ones who speak to people.
9. God has never forgiven anyone. Everything you do will receive punishment. Karma is real. Anyone who insults me will receive a barrage of insults from me. The spirit of forgiveness is asleep.
10. I don’t believe in loyalty. Everyone has a price.
11. People dash me cars. The cars you see around me are therefore not mine. They belong to Ajagurajah.
12. Satan and Lucifer are brothers. They are not the same person. Lucifer was a choir master. Satan was among the group called Powers.
13. There are people who are meant to be poor. There is nothing they can do about it. This is what some pastors are refusing to tell their members.
14. God has an ex-wife. Jeremiah 7: 18
15. The Bible is incomplete. I believe in Moses. He wrote many other books which were left out from the Bible now. I don’t believe in Paul.
Which of his comments do you agree with?
Content created and supplied by: Still_Unbeatable (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More