Remember The Mark Of 666, See What Will Happen Before That.
The Mark of the Beast 666, is no doubt has become the talk of the day, as we are fast approaching the end time.
So many theory, idea, and ideology has energy has to whither the Mark of 666 has arrived or not. But before the Mark of the Beast come, what should the whole world be expecting.
There are many things people have said about this, but what does the Bible said will happen before the Mark of the Beast arrive.
The second beast of Revelation 13 will cause 'all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name' (Revelation 13:16-17).
"What's behind this strange-sounding practice? How will it affect people as the time of the end draws near?
1. before the Beast Mark arrived, Jesus gave certain signs to be looked at.
2. The mark of the beast, which we testify about today, Jesus told his followers, before all these things would occur.
3. Jesus told his disciples there were war rumors before the beast's mark, 666, and a nation came up against a nation that we witness to today.
4. In the face of a beast with the mark of 666, Jesus told the first false Prophets. The beast's precursors are anti-Christ.
5. Jesus told all the peoples of the world to preach the word of God, and then it will come to an end.
5. Jesus told his disciples that God's Word is preached in all nations of the world, and that the end will come.
6. The mark of the beast must not come here and there, regardless of the rumors, because this is the only event marking the Beast666, without the great event called the Rapture. In Jesus' saint's name, I ask you not to miss the rapture.
I ask you to be present with the saints who, in the name of Jesus, participate in rapturing the faithful. Fact, truth, truth, truth!
Content created and supplied by: Ruthtruth (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More