Born Selorm Galley popularly known as Selly Galley Fiawoo is a Ghanaian actress and media personality. She was born on 25th September, 1987 in the greater Accra region precisely Tema. Selly is an Ewe who hails from Klikor-Agborzume in the Volta Region.
12 interesting facts about actress Selly Galley Fiawoo:
1. The exquisite looking Selly Galley Fiawoo just clocked 33 years last month.
2. Selly started her basic school in Tema and had her secondary education at the Akosombo International School, Akosombo.
3. Due to her love for pageantry, In 2011, she participated in Miss Goldenwood beauty pageant and emerged as the winner.
4. Selly is an Ex-Big Brother Africa Star. In 2013, she represented Ghana at Big Brother Africa, season 8 along side Elikem Kumordzi the Tailor. Out of the 28 participants, she place 16th. This catapulted her to the limelight.
5. Among the over 30 movies Selley has featured in are "John n John", "You May Kill The Bride" and "Once Upon A Family".
6. In 2015, she won the Best Promising actress at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards.
7. In 2015 and 2016, she was as well nominated for Best Supporting Role at the City People Entertainment Awards. Again, Selley also won some nominations for her show "The Premieres" on Joy Prime at the City People Entertainment Award (TV Hostess of the Year, Ghana).
8. Selly is currently the host of "Opinions" on Joy Prime Tv. A show which hosts big wings in the business and entertainment spaces. It is very conversational, entertaining and informative.
9. Her passion for what she does and her successes have placed her in a position to be looked up to by so many youngsters as their Role Model. She commands 836K followers only on Instagram.
10. Aside Selly acting or hosting her show on television, she loves to cooking, watching tv and sometimes barbering.
11. She is married to Cartel Big J popularly known as Praye Tietia, a member of the famous Praye music trio. She got married to her longtime lover in a traditional marriage fashion on September 24, 2015.
12. Selly and her husband are yet to make babies after 5 years of getting married. However, despite the pressures exerted on her by the public to give birth, she kept the focus knowing that at the right time their Union will be blessed with adorable babies.
Like, Share, Comment and Follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: QwaoAlpha (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More