The sons of a few Ghanaian celebrities put on dreadlocks. For a few, their fathers, particularly the musicians, put on dreadlocks
The cause for the dad and mom deciding on that coiffure for his or her sons isn't always called maximum Ghanaian faculties frown on that.
I brings you 5 of the stars whose sons put on dreadlocks.
1. Shatta Wale: Shatta Wale’s son, Majesty, wears dreadlocks. He turned into noticed with this coiffure from the instant he began out taking walks and photographs of him commenced stoning up on social media. His father, Shatta Wale, is understood to put on that form of coiffure. Perhaps, he objectives for his son to take after him, thus, coaching him the way to deal with dreadlocks at a gentle age:
2. Stonebwoy: Stonebwoy’s son L Janam Satekla, additionally wears dreadlocks similar to his father. In his latest pics visible on social media, Janam appears all grown. He additionally has been carrying cornrows and one of a kind hairstyles from the time snap shots of him commenced surfacing at the internet:
3. Okyeame Kwame: The veteran rapper does now no longer put on dreadlocks. However, his son, Kwame Bota, is understood to have it. Recent pics of the boy display how tall he has grown and the way smartly he has saved his dreadlocks:
4. John Dumelo: The actor and politician’s son, John Dumelo Jnr, now wears mini dreadlocks. YEN.com.gh can't say if it's far for a motive or this is the brand new coiffure his mother and father need for him. This is due to the fact he become now no longer recognized to have it till lately while he stepped out together along with his father to head swimming:
5. Mzbel: The singer’s son, Aaron Adepa, wears dreadlocks too. The clever and smart boy maintains developing taller and extra good-looking through the day.
Content created and supplied by: GoodWriter1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More