2. In 2035 research funded by the Chinese government in Ghana shows heavy metals concentration and microplastics in our cocoa and tuber crops;
3. The research got published in "Nature Soil Journal and the Lancet"
4. Top media house globally carry the news on dangerous soil pollution in Ghana and the ground breaking research;
5. Based on the research, in 2036 the EU ban cocoa and tuber crops from Ghana;
6. In 2036, China, becomes the leading cocoa exporter to the EU;
7. 100 yrs old Ghana COCOBOARD goes to the 15yr old Chinese COCOBOARD for capacity building in 2040;
8. In 2043 Ghana begins to import water, yam, cassava & plantain from China because of heavy metal and microplastics concentration in our soil
9. Chinese scientists create a chemical for cleaning soil contamination in Ghana in 2055 and win Nobel Prize for Chemistry and World Food Prize in 2056
10. 2060: Chemical for cleaning contaminated soil are super expensive, monopolized and accessible to only agricultural hegemons dominated by Chinese firms.
11. 2070: All contaminated lands have been bought by the hegemons and royals of Ghana have become landless:
12: 2080: Ghana become food and water-stressed and receives food aid from the west and east;
13: 2100: at the dawn of the next century the Chinese language is spoken as a second official language in Ghana and all airport announcements are done in Chinese as well. Of course, our mulatto are the new definition of beauty and once again the black inferiority is at the lowest ebb.
A. They came for the land and no one spoke because it wasn't their land
B. Then they destroyed the water and no one spoke because it wasn't their water
C. Their children came to inherit nothing because no one was there to tell them the history
Content created and supplied by: Dakay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More