Almost every teenager and lady hates acne. Due to the fact that people are actually worried about their acne, a lot of brands have manufactured acne removing creams and lotions. We can all attest to the fact that most of these creams and lotions do not work. The chemicals found in them could also be harmful to our skin in the long term. I’m going to show you natural and very effective ways to manage your acne.
1. Garlic. A lot of people hate garlic because of its smell. Garlic is one of the few natural ingredients with an outstanding antioxidant and antibacterial property. Garlic removes toxins from the blood by detoxification, helping improve the appearance of acne. Garlic works both internally and externally so you can rub it directly on the skin at the infected areas. Leave it to dry for about 30 minutes before you wash it off.
2. Zinc. If there’s ever going to be an award show for the substance good at curing acne, zinc will win it by a country miles. Research has shown that people who have acne have low levels of zinc in their body. It’s therefore reasonable to take zinc supplements when you’ve acne. Aside taking zinc supplements, you can take a lot of zinc contains foods to help clear your skin.
3. Lemon and Oranges.This is one of the less expensive natural remedies for acne. Lemon helps clear acne while removing dead cells from your skin because it contains citric acid. It makes your skin brighter and healthier. Oranges are a rich source of vitamin C. Rubbing the peels of oranges on your skin helps remove bacteria and also makes the skin brighter.
4. Green vegetables. Nutritionists can’t stop stressing on how green vegetables are important to our bodies, can they? They’re enriched with vitamin A and B6. They act as a cure for acne by correcting hormonal imbalances. For best results, eat them raw or partially cooked.
5. Rye and wheat. Wheat and rye contain azelaic acid which helps remove scarred skin and help in the growth of new skin cells. For maximum results, it’s advised you eat them in the morning.
Thank you so much for reading. Which new way did you just learn? Which one are you giving a shot? I'll be anticipating your reviews. Don't forget to like, share and follow me. Take care and be safe, bye!
Content created and supplied by: Mandeiya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More