Banana peels are often considered as dirt and as such they are usually thrown away after we must have finished eating the banana. Unknowingly to us the same banana peels we are trowing away has a lot of uses in the body as well as our skin health.
There are different ways you can make use of the banana peels and these ways depend on what you want it to do for you. We will be discussing about some of the ways you can make use of banana peels instead of trowing it away in this article.
1. In order to cure acne, you need to apply the skin directly on your skin by rubbing it in the skin and wait for about five to ten minutes before you wash it off. Doing this about twice daily will make your skin acne free.
2. To get rid of the symptoms of ageing, i. e wrinkles, apply the banana peel on your skin and wait for about 30 minutes or better still leave it overnight after which you wash off. Do this about twice a week and soon enough you will get rid of that wrinkle.
3. To whiten your teeth, after you have finished brushing your teeth, use the inner part of the banana peels to rub your teeth for about two minutes after which rinse with clean water.
4. To get rid of scars, put the banana peels on the affected area for a period of time, say 1 hour. Do this daily to get rid of the scars in no time.
5. To treat itchy skin, apply the banana peels to the affected area and leave for 15- 30 minutes.
Banana peels have numerous benefits in the body in my next article I will be taking about the health benefits if the banana peels and why we should consider eating it. Do not forget to like and follow for more articles.
Content created and supplied by: MiztaBright (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More