After going to the barbershop, we become Kings and determine what we want to look like by giving orders to the barbers. We sometimes even give them a headache when we try explaining the hairstyle we want. It is funny realizing that sometimes, we do not even know what we want.
This article is going to see me talk about five different times when people went to the barber shop and after having their haircuts decided to turn they are barbers into artists.
Looking at these pictures, I think barbers around the world must be given the maximum respect due to the fact that no matter how complicated our demands may seem, they still find a way to satisfy those demands.
I think you must have a special talent before fitting into the business of shaving people's hair because if not so, you would be disgraced on many occasions when your clients come to you.
In this article I compiled five different times when people went to the barber shop and decided to raise the bar far too high by asking their barbers to do the unexpected. This keeps me wondering the time it took them before they got this amazing artworks on their heads. Once again, I will give you a credits to the talented barbers who put these together.
Below are some of these amazing hairstyles
1. I don't know but I think this guy over here is obsessed with boxing. I wonder what went into coloring the gloves over here. This is beautiful.
Do you know one funny thing? Do this in Ghana and your mother will ask you to go back and shave it all. The boys on this platform can relate perfectly to this.
2. There is no doubt this guy over here loves Snoop Dogg. He decided to get an image of him on his head and guess what? The barber did due diligence to his given work.
3. Ever heard of the greatest footballer of all time? This guy over here decided to get an artwork of him on his head.
Looking at this haircut, he can even comb the hair of the artwork over there. So it is like combing your hair and getting to also comb the hair of the footballer. This is interesting.
4. I have no idea about the person who has been drawn but lets face the simple fact over here, this is nice. And no one can tell me this does not require constant practice for months. The barber is really good.
5. Imagine the time invested into this beauty. He perfectly executed his command I think it looks stunning but like I was saying, get this in my country and see all eyes on you.
Many people will give you that "bad boy" tag but I understand, these kinds of hairstyle has not been normalized over there.
Obviously, these are nice cuts but my question to you is, will you get this cut if your barber suggests it to you?
How are you going to react if your son asks you to give him money for a haircut only for him to come back home with this kind of haircut?
Content created and supplied by: the_Kelvin_guy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More