We live in an era where people are very concerned about what they wear. They do think about how people are going to rate their outfits.
Day in day out, new fashion trends pop up. Some are really entertaining while others have numerous question marks hovering around them.
You do ask yourself, "Is this really fashion? Or are they just going too far?"
I made a compilation of pictures which went way beyond fashion. You do ask yourself what triggered the idea behind these outfits but the answer to this question seems futile.
Below are pictures which depicts how fashion went too far
1. Who made this outfit? I probably took half price
2. This guy is hilarious
3. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new couple in town
4. Is this really fashion?
5. And then, there's this guy
6. Why do they have to expose some body parts? Can't they just cover everything?
7. Fashion they said, very well said!!!
8. Half man, half woman
9. I reserve my comments
10. Why can't they just cover everything?
11. I heard these are expensive than the normal trousers
12. The new trend in town
13. Look at this guy
14. Oh no, this is way out of hand
15. I wouldn't say this is fashion. There is something wrong over here
16. This guy is hilarious. Who does that?
17. Be my judge, is this cool?
18. And then there's this lady
19. Look at how her trousers are squeezing her muscles
20. Would you wear this?
21. Oh no!!!
22. Basically, her mammary gland is showing
23. Fashion, I guess
24. Her outfit is nice but it would have looked nicer if it covered all her body completely
25. How do you call this? Fashion?
26. No comments!!!
27. What is going on here?
28. She deserves a medal
29. This lady is funny
Content created and supplied by: the_Kelvin_guy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More