Hello, everyone! Today, I'd like to share my secret or remedy for looking younger or having a more attractive face. Every one of the ingredients I'll use is really helpful to the skin.
One of the ingredients is banana strip, which is really beneficial to our skin. It's high in potassium and moisture, so it'll hydrate and saturate dry skin, making it soft and beautiful. Nutrient An in banana strip restores moisture to the skin, smoothing off the rough surface and repairing dry skin.
Lemon can also be used to cure skin inflammation, but because of its high acidity, you should only use a small amount. To be on the safe side of things.
The egg white is very beneficial to the skin. Every single one of the fixings we'll use is quite beneficial and effective.
1.Wash the lemon and the banana strip first.
2. Cut the banana strip into smaller pieces and place them in the blender.
3. In a blender, combine the lemon juice and two table spoons of banana strip.
4. Mix in the egg white until it is smooth.
5. Empty it into a small bowl and mix thoroughly, then add four tablespoons of argan oil and mix thoroughly again.
6. Apply to the face and neck with your cosmetics brush. Several times per week. However, for quick results, use it on a regular basis.
7. Leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it off with Luke warm water. NB: there is only one banana strip.
Content created and supplied by: Whatsap (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More