Premature aging is a situation where you start noticing signs of aging at a young age or before the age of 35.
Your body changes faster than usual due to premature aging. Although most people who suffer from premature aging are not aware of the physical signs it shows. This article will reveal some of the signs you'll notice you're ageing faster than usual, according to Healthline.
1. One of the main signs of premature aging is sunspots, which also refers to freckles and liver spots that appear on your skin due to years of sun exposure.
However, such signs tend to appear on the face, back of hands or arms as you pass the age of 40, but if you see them early, you know that you are facing premature aging.
2. Dull hands are part of premature skin aging and occur when the top layer of skin becomes thinner and contains fewer structural proteins such as collagen.
If in your late 30s and 40s your hands start to look thinner and also tend to wrinkle, this is premature aging.
3. Breast hyperpigmentation that occurs in your 30s is another sign of premature aging.
4. If you suffer from dry or itchy skin known as xerosis cutis in your 30s, it is part of premature aging.
5. Wrinkles or sagging in your 30s are a major sign of premature aging because your skin has slowed down collagen production.
6. Lastly, hair loss at an early age is another sign of premature aging, and it occurs because the stem cells in your body that stimulate new hair growth in the hair follicles die.
Content created and supplied by: Bada004 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More