How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar. Aside from adding an extra kick to your salads, apple cider vinegar could also replace some of your beauty and health products.
Hippocrates, the father of medicine, lauds the health benefits of this light brownish liquid. It can treat sunburn, detoxify your liver, relieve heartburn, exfoliate skin, and remove dandruff as well as a whole bunch of surprising uses you won’t believe it capable of!
I want to commend you for clicking to read this article. Before you read on, I urge you to please take a moment of your time to click on the follow button at the right top corner of your screen so you don't miss out on herbal remedies from Healthmatics.
Take a look at the various health benefits of Apple Cider that can save you a great deal.
1. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and warm water in a spray bottle. After you shampoo, spray this mixture onto your hair to get rid of dandruff.
2. Make a natural skin toner by mixing 2 cups of water and 1 tbsp of vinegar. Dab a cotton ball in the solution, and apply it to your clean, dry face before you sleep.
3. Vinegar bath kills the bacteria that produce body odor. Apple cider vinegar also restores the skin’s natural acidity, or pH level, making it smoother and healthier.
4. University of Seoul and Indian Institute of Technology-Madras of Chennai found that apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial properties that can help cure a sore throat.
5. Mix 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. Slowly pour the mixture into your palm, and inhale it through your nostrils to relieves a sinus infection.
6. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar, you can now easily get rid of razor burns. Pour apple cider vinegar into a cup and pat the affected area with a cotton ball dipped in it.
7. Soak a piece of clean cotton in apple cider vinegar. Apply it to the bruised area. Leave it for an hour. Rinse afterward.
8. You can lessen the burning sensation in your stomach by drinking a glass of water mixed with 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar during a meal.
9. Help your liver to be as good as new again by drinking an apple cider vinegar solution and flushing out those harmful toxins. Mix 1–2 tsp of vinegar in a glass of water. Drink this before eating a meal.
10. Let the healing properties of apple cider vinegar provide you with temporary sunburn relief. Mix equal parts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle, and apply this to the affected area.
Like and share this article with your friends and loved ones. Remember to say thank you down in the comment section. Rememberto say thank you down in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: GrayNewsGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More