How To Bake Pizza
- 1 pizza dough ball (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice (pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, etc.)
- Cornmeal (to prevent sticking)
1. Preheat your oven to 450 °F (232 °C). If you're using a pizza stone, place it in the oven while it preheats.
2. On a floured surface, roll out your pizza dough to your desired thickness. Transfer the dough onto a lightly cornmeal-dusted pizza peel or a sheet of parchment paper.
3. Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges for the crust. Add your toppings and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over everything.
4. Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone (if using) or onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy
Content created and supplied by: GateofRich (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More