The fuel to the engine of the human body is food. It is rather unfortunate many people live to eat rather eat to live.
If you eat a healthy food, it gives you a good health and in turn makes you a happy, which translates into a productive life. It is prudent that we just don't eat to satisfy our hunger, but do so to keep us in good shape and conditions.
Let's consider some healthiest food on Earth and how to use them.
2. Garlic; it has been man's best friend since time immoral. Garlic helps to reduce blood pressure, it got anti inflammatory properties and inhibit the growth of bacteria. You can soak it in water a drink, use it to prepare or chew it raw with honey.
3. Lemons; it contains a lot of vitamins. It has a very strong anti inflammatory properties. It can be added to your tea or water.
4. Black beans; they are very rich in calcium, proteins and fiber. Black beans are filled with antioxidants, and digest slowly keeping you satisfied for a very long time.
5. Dark chocolate; it's highly rich in antioxidants and help protect the body against several diseases by boasting the blood. Too much of it will however be problematic, tow or three slides a day is enough.
6. Spinach; it contains Vitamins A and K, and essential folate. It is parked with a lot of energy with low calories. It can be sautè with onions and serve with omelet.
Hope this has been educative.
Remember to follow, like, comment and share for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Shaker1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More