Eyes are a very important thing that we should take a very god care of. Am not of exception of those who were having eye problems. But with help of so much nutrients and minerals such as vitamin E, selenium, vitamin C, zinc and omega 3 in my food, I have not experience these problems anymore. I challenge to try and consume these food and you will not regret.
Before I start please kindly hit on the “SHSRE” button to share this article to your love once.
1. Bell Pepper: The bell pepper improves the reduction in the risk of prostrate cancer and old age-related issues.
2. Carrot: The root carrot is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin C which helps in both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
3. Fish: It contain or rich in omega 3 fatty acid which protects against cataracts and dry eye syndrome.
4. Leafy Green: This prevents eye disease such as cataracts and macular degeneration. It promotes healthy eyesight.
5. Egg: The egg promotes eye health and its overall functionality; it also helps in solving night blindness and dry eyes. Egg is highly rich in vitamin A.
6. Nut and Seed: Seeds include almond and sunflower seed are highly rich in vitamin E which helps in fight against cataract and muscular degeneration
7. Sweet Potatoes:
Content created and supplied by: Health360 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More