The leaves of the turkey berry plant are similar to that of the eggplants. It has thorns and can last for about 3 years before before replanting from the seed may be reduce. In most Ghanaian homes, this herbal medicine is mostly used in treating many health disorders. With the turkey Berries all parts of the turkey berry plant, including its roots, stems, leaves, and fruit, are used for medicinal and culinary purposes throughout.
Turkish berry leaves.
Turkey Berries leaves contains compounds, antioxidants, antibacterial , Irons and anti inflammatory properties that helps in the treatment of diseases. The turkish plant mostly grow in warm environment and can be found in mostly is dry surroundings.
Please before you proceed further to details please do well to click on the follow button so that you don't miss any of my daily health tips.
How to prepare the herbal medicine.
1.Get about 4 handful of turkish berry leaves.
2. Wash and clean them from any dirt.
3.place them in a cooking pan and boil them for about 40min to obtain the darkish colours.
4. You can boil it along tea leaves and ginger.
5. Allow it to cool before drinking.
This herbal medicine can be taken as a tea so no matter the quantity you take it had no side effect but will make you urinate a lot just like ordinary water.
1. The herbal medicine contains irons which may help provide the blood with blood.Turkey berry is a highly nutritional plant rich in Iron and helpful in the treatment of anemia. It aids in the production of new red blood cells to increase the hemoglobin level of the expectant mother who may have a low hemoglobin.
2. Also in this coronavirus season I assure this herbal medicine for you. The herbal medicine are rich in antioxidants that may help boast your immune response.
3.They help in treating high blood pressure.
Turkey berry may serve as a natural way to lower blood pressure. Turkey berry is loaded with a variety of unique compounds, such as gallic acid and ferulic acid.
4. They also contains antibacterial properties that helps in treating bacteria infections and also helps in the treatment of wounds.
Please do well to like these article if it was helpful to you.
PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THIS ARTICLE BY SHARING IT ACROSS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN
COVID-19 IS REAL MASK UP STAY
Content created and supplied by: Hubkingkong (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More