Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

Kitchen Accident Can Easily Cause A Person's Life; Watch What Happened To This Lady In Her Kitchen

Due to the fact that most households now use gas for cooking, kitchen accidents can occasionally be very serious. Something bad has happened to the lady in your picture as she was cooking in the kitchen and many social media users after coming across this video couldn't keep mute over it. If you watch the video carefully, you can see that the lady was cooking in the kitchen but was not wearing any protective clothing.

She has combed her natural hair to be very long and she was not wearing any cooking hat. As a result of this, she bent down to pick something in front of the fire and her hair catches the fire without her knowledge. She was seen walking and doing everything in the kitchen for about one minute without feeling there was a fire in her hair.

It was until the first started burning her head that she felt the pain and quickly used her hands to put it off. The lady was seen leaving the food on fire and running out of the kitchen because of the pain she was feeling after the fire burnt her head.

Some social media users after coming across this video said that there is a need to wear all the protective clothing when working in the kitchen to avoid some of these accidents. There is also the need to be vigilant in the kitchen to prevent some of these accidents.

You can also watch the video through the link below:

Link

Content created and supplied by: SamuelPowellNews (via Opera News )

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments