The best thing about this recipe is that it only takes about 5 minutes to cook once you've prepped all of the ingredients. That concludes our discussion. It's a great side dish for meats or fish, and it's fast and easy to prepare. Only thinking about them makes my mouth water.
This dish is just as good as what you'd find in a restaurant, and it's so easy to make. It's one of the best vegetarian meals you'll ever have.
2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil.
2 teaspoons garlic.
2 teaspoons grated ginger.
1 lb. washed green beans
2 Tablespoons soy sauce.
Chopped green onions to garnish.
1. Cut the green beans into bite-sized pieces by trimming both ends.
2. Using a garlic press, press your garlic cloves. Place the garlic on a tray and set it aside.
3. Peel and grate a knob of ginger with a microplane. It should be put on the tray.
4. Thinly slice your shallot and toss it in with the rest of your ingredients in your tray.
5. In a pot with a steamer basket inside, bring some water to a boil. Make sure the water does not reach the basket's rim. Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the green beans are bright green and partially cooked through. They can always be a little bit crunchy.
6. Then, to prevent your green beans from frying, put them in a bowl of ice water to cool down.
7. Strain your water and remove all of the ice from the green beans.
8. Pour the oil into your wok and heat it up. Then add your garlic, ginger, and shallots and cook for about a minute on medium high to high heat, continuously stirring so they don't burn.
9. Toss in your green beans and stir to combine.
10. Finally, add the soy sauce and give it a final stir.
11. Toss your green beans with sesame seeds and sliced green onions in a bowl.
12. Have fun!
Thanks for reading.
Please like, share and follow.
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More