Welcome to my channel! Please + Follow.
Do you like Jeera biscuits with your tea? With this simple Jeera Biscuits recipe and step-by-step instructions, you can make them at home and also make money by selling them. Jeera biscuits, also known as jeera cookies, zeera biscuits, or cumin biscuits, have long been a popular teatime snack. If you've ever wondered how to make jeera biscuits at home, you've come to the right place.
This simple jeera biscuits recipe will show you the way. Even if you've never made jeera biscuits before, you'll be able to do so with this recipe's step-by-step directions. This recipe for a snack should be held in an airtight container and served on special occasions such as kitty parties, potlucks, and game nights.
1. 2 tablespoon cumin seeds.
2. 1 cup butter.
3. 3 cup flour.
4. 2 tablespoon milk.
5. salt as to taste.
6. 4 tablespoon caster sugar.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and castor sugar. They should be whisked together until the mixture is fluffy and creamy. Let it aside for now.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and cumin seeds. Season with salt and thoroughly combine the ingredients. Then apply this to the butter-sugar mixture, along with the milk. Knead the dough until it is stiff.
3. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Meanwhile, roll out a thick sheet of dough into a rectangular shape with a rolling pin. Place this sheet of dough on a glazed baking tray and cut out tiny circles with a cookie cutter.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown in color, in the baking tray.
5. Remove from the oven and put in an airtight container.
Thanks for reading.
Please like and share.
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More