All fruit juices can be quickly absorbed by body and provides an instant relief and energy but the green apple juice prepared from green apples and celery is super. It quickly provides vitamins and nutrients to your body, making you feel refreshed recharged.
Apples are eaten fresh or cooked in a variety of ways and are frequently used as a pastry filling, apple pie being perhaps the archetypal American dessert. Apples come in different colour, size, aroma, smoothness and perhaps crispness and tang.
Green apples contain a compound called pectin, a fiber source that works as a prebiotic to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut. The pectin found in green apples can help you break down foods more efficiently. The high fiber content in green apples can have other impacts on your digestive health as well. Apples provide vitamins A and C, are high in carbohydrates, and are an excellent source of dietary fibre.
Cucumber originates from South Asia, but now grows on most continents, as many different types of cucumber are traded on the global market. Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers with the peel provides the maximum amount of nutrients. Cucumbers contain antioxidants, including flavonoids and tannins, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce the risk of chronic disease. Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and help you meet your daily fluid needs.
With these just these two ingredients, your revitalizing juice is ready to be made. Let's go!
1. 3 green apples
2. 1/3 cucumber
3. 1/4 cup of purified water
4. 1 teaspoon of honey(optional)
5. Few ice cubes.
1. Wash apple and cucumber under running water and pat dry them.
2. Cut apple and cucumber into medium pieces.
3. Add apple and cucumber in a blender jar. Pour 1/4 cup water. Water is required to move all ingredients freely. If required, you can add up to 1/2 cup water.
4. Blend them until smooth puree.
5. Place a fine metal strainer over a large bowl to strain the juice. Pour the prepared juice over it. You can also use cheesecloth to strain the juice.
6. Press the pulp with a rubber spatula or a metal spoon to get as much juice as possible. Discard the remaining pulp.
7. Add honey and stir with a spoon. Add few ice cubes. Tangy and healthy green apple juice is ready.
8. Serve and drink immediately.
Thanks for reading.
Please like, share and follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More