During the hot summer months, sugarcane juice is a popular drink all over the world. Due to its delicious taste and nutritional benefits, the simple drink is popular among both children and adults. A glass of chilled sugarcane juice not only quenches your thirst like nothing else, but it also gives you an immediate burst of energy that effectively combats the summer's lethargy. During the summer, our bodies lose a lot of electrolytes by sweat, leaving us dehydrated and glucose depleted.
Did you know, however, that sugarcane juice will aid in weight loss? Sugarcane is the source of sugar, which is the enemy of weight loss. Sugarcane juice, on the other hand, will potentially help you lose weight if consumed at the right time and in the right amount.
Here are a few reasons why sugarcane juice may be your perfect weight-loss beverage:
1. Sugarcane contains no fats and is naturally sweet. As a result, when drinking sugarcane juice, you don't need to add any sweeteners or be concerned about eating too much fat.
2. Sugarcane is rich in dietary fiber and, as a result, is an ideal drink for those looking to lose weight. Each serving of raw sugarcane juice contains 13 grams of dietary fibre.
3. Boosts Energy: If you're feeling tired and depleted, a glass of sugarcane juice will help you feel energized again almost immediately. This will provide you with the energy to not only carry out your everyday activities with vigor, but also to sweat it out properly in the gym.
4. Reduces Bad Cholesterol: A high level of bad cholesterol in the blood causes weight gain that is harmful. Sugarcane juice is cholesterol-free and can also help to lower bad cholesterol levels in the blood, resulting in weight loss.
5. Sugarcane juice has detoxifying properties and can help to cleanse the system of toxins while also increasing metabolism. The trick to burning fat more effectively is to have a healthy metabolism.
6. Promotes Gut Health: Weight loss is related to a balanced gut and digestive system. Ayurveda recommends sugarcane juice to enhance bowel movements, alleviate constipation, and treat acidity and heartburn, all of which contribute to a stable digestive system.
7. Fights Inflammation: Many people struggle to lose weight rapidly because of inflammation. Sugarcane juice is high in polyphenols, which are antioxidants that help the body fight inflammation.
So there you have it! You can drink sugarcane juice alone or mix it into other beverages to increase their nutritional value and help you lose weight.
You can check my recipe on sugar juice for the juicing.
Thanks for reading.
Please like, share and follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More