If you want to have a sound sleep and wake up feeling relieved, strong and fit then you are reading the right article. For ages, the benefits of moringa, its leaves and other products have known to serve a lot of healthful benefits that you probably didn’t know.
However, today we will look at some of the potential benefits of drinking Moringa tea (Moringa leaves boiled with lime), especially on the nights before you sleep. You may want to read to the end.
Before I proceed further to the details of drinking this nutritious tea, it would be a great honour if you can take a moment to hit the FOLLOW button at the top right corner of your screen. Thanks in advance.
Moringa or Moringa oleifera as it is known in the science world is one of the most important trees which has been used for numerous medicinal purposes since time memorial. When boiled with lime and taken in the form of tea, shreds of evidence show that it does a lot of miracles in our body.
The leaves house vital minerals and vitamins including protein, vitamin B6, C, B2 and A, magnesium and many more. In some of the western African countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana and others, the leaves are dried, grounded and processed into capsules which are then taken as dietary supplements.
On the other hand, is lime fruit, a citrus fruit which is also linked to a good amount of positive benefits. Talking of the benefits when boiled with Moringa, here they are.
What Happens To You When You Drink Moringa Tea (Moringa boiled with lime) Before Going To Bed
1. It helps in detoxifying or removing waste through the passage of urine. This is one of the common benefit associated with this particular tea.
2. You will wake up feeling light-headed. This is because it helps you to sleep soundly and comfortably.
3. It will help you to load off some fats due to their low calorie and cholesterol level.
4. It ensures a relaxed nerve and improve blood flow which in turns guarantees and sound and relaxed sleep.
1. It will reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases due to its effect in lowering the blood sugar level
2. It’s anti-inflammatory effects will protect your skin from inflammation.
Kindly Share this with your love ones and Follow me for more
“Photos used for illustrative purposes”
Content created and supplied by: Esiama (via Opera News )