A mango is a fruit produced from numerous species of tropical tree belonging to the flowering plant genus mangifera cultivated mostly for their edible fruit. Most of these species are found in nature as wild mangoes.
Worldwide, there are several hundred cultivars of mango. Depending on the cultivar, mango fruit varies in size, shape, sweetness, skin color, and flesh color which may be pale yellow, gold, or orange.
The different varieties of the tree varies in height. However, most of them would fall in the rang of 5 - 20 metres. The fruit is botanically classified as a drupe generally called king of fruits because of its delicious pulp with unequally flavour when ripe. The unripe fruit are sometimes eaten plain or with a salt or sugar. The young inflorescence is added to salad.
* Purifies the blood, remove mucous from the bronchial tubes, prevent scurvy, expels worms and a good laxative.
* Respiratory problem, inflammation of the mucous membrane, cough and bronchitis.
* Asthma and other respiratory conditions.
* Gum inflammation.
* Bruises and wound
* Itchy and skin diseases.
* Clapped feet.
HOW TO USE.
* The consumption of the riped fruits purifies the blood, prevent scurvy, expels worms and serves as a good laxative.
* Mango fruits is recommended for respiratory problems, inflammation of the mucous membrane, cough and bronchitis. It is advise to eat it with honey.
* The fruit is also recommend for tuberculosis, general debility, anaemia and indigestion.
* Young leaves use in decoction are good for asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions.
* The leaves decoction is also used to treat gum inflammation by washing the mouth several times in a day.
* The decoction of the leaves is also used to wash bruises and wounds.
The bark of the tree is used in decoction to treat fevers, the gum from the truck is used for itchy skin and skin diseases.
* Unripe mangoes, dried in the sun, are recommended for scurvy.
* The young shoots or kernels of the seeds is used to expel worms from the body.
* For clapping feet, mix one teaspoon of the gum of the mango tree with one teaspoon of water and apply on the clapped part of the feet.
The seeds, leaves, shoots, bark, gum and fruit are all useful part of the tree.
Follow, comment and share to friends and family to help all persons in need of healing from the various conditions mentioned in this submission.
I will come your way with the healing properties of tomato plants next time.
Content created and supplied by: Amanka (via Opera News )