Welcome to my page. Kindly follow me for more updates. If you are a guy and can't get to the kitchen yourself, let your partner try this.
This is the most amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe I've ever seen! There are no amusing ingredients, no chilling time, and so on. Simply a plain, straightforward, incredibly tasty, doughy ingredients, no chilling time, and so on. Simply a plain, straightforward, incredibly tasty, doughy yet completely cooked chocolate chip cookie that always comes out perfectly!
Everyone should have a go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe, and mine is this one. It's the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've ever tried! I've been making these for years, and everyone who has tried them knows that they're absolutely delicious!
These are the epitome of a chocolate chip cookie. Crispy and chewy at the same time. It's doughy, but it's still completely baked. Buttery and sweet to perfection.
Let's get started with it!
1. 1 cup of salted butter softened.
2. 1 cup of white (granulated) sugar.
3. 1 cup of light brown sugar.
4. 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
5. 2 large eggs
6. 3 cups all-purpose flour
7. 1 tsp baking soda
8. ½ tsp of baking powder.
9. 1 tsp of salt.
10. 2 cups of chocolate chips (or chunks, or chopped chocolate).
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set aside a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Remove from the equation.
3. Cream the butter and sugars together until smooth.
4. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
6. Stir in a 12-ounce package of chocolate chips.
7. Roll 2-3 TBS of dough into balls at a time (depending on how big you like your cookies) and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (Alternatively, make your cookies with a tiny cookie scoop.)
8. Bake for about 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove them as they are just beginning to turn brown.
9. Set aside for 2 minutes on the baking pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )