Egg Sauce is a popular Nigerian food made with eggs, tomatoes, peppers, onions and vegetable oil.
4 medium tomatoes
2 balls of pepper sliced
1 medium onion sliced
Salt & Dry Pepper (to taste)
1 stock cube
2 cooking spoons vegetable oil
1. Heat your non-leave skillet with 2 cooking spoons of oil (vegetable or olive oil) for around one moment.
2. Add the cut tomatoes, onions and peppers and sauté for around 10-15 minutes. Mix well, else you end up with consumed tomatoes.
3. When the tomatoes and pepper are sufficiently singed, add salt to taste and the stock solid shape.
4. Beat the eggs in a different plate with a touch of salt.
5. Pour the beaten eggs on top of the broiling tomato, onion and pepper. Permit a moment, and afterward sauté.
6. Break the eggs into pieces as you fry. At the point when the eggs have seared satisfactorily, put off heat.
Your egg sauce is prepared! Present with bubbled or seared sweet potato, rice or spaghetti.
Content created and supplied by: OhemaaLena2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More