Watermelon is a fruit that has amazing health benefits likewise its seeds. The seeds are never harmful when taken into the body as people think, though they may be hard to digest. However, these seeds are low in calories and rich in nutrients. Watermelon seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients, they can boast of essential nutrients good for the body such as Folate, Iron, zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Selenium and Potassium. Watermelon seeds are considered to be highly nutritious, as they are also rich in Amino Acids (L-citrulline), Proteins and Vitamin B Complex.
To enjoy these amazing health benefits of watermelon seeds, you can munch the seeds while relishing the juicy melon or you can as well make some fine watermelon seed tea.
To make a watermelon seed tea, first, get about 5 tablespoons of fresh watermelon seeds taken from a fresh watermelon and 8 glasses or cups of water. Second, grind or blend the watermelon seeds. Third, boil water and pour the boiled water over the ground or blended seeds. Let the seeds steep in the boiling water for about 10 to 15 minutes. After the mixture cools down, strain the liquid and then drink it.
All these essential nutrients the watermelon seeds are rich in together give the body these amazing health benefits:
• They help in boosting your body's metabolism.
• They promote heart health by lowering blood pressure and preventing heart attacks.
• They vitalize and strengthen the Immune System to fight against diseases.
• They improve male fertility and strengthen erection.
• Watermelon seeds aid in the treatment of diabetes by controlling blood sugar in the body.
• They help to enhance digestion.
• Watermelon seeds give strength to your hair and prevents hair breakages.
• They cleanse the skin and improve your skin health.
• The seed make you look much younger than your actuall age.
• They also help improve the health condition of your brain and make your memory function more effectively.
• The seeds prevent Osteoporosis or weakness in the bones
Kindly Like, Share, Comment and Follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: QwaoAlpha (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More