Bamfo Bissi is a Ghanaian snack mainly filled with carbohydrates and gives you instant energy when required.
200g of milled corn flour
25g of Caster Sugar
Pinch of Nutmeg
100ml of water
500ml of Sunflower oil
80g of Roasted peeled Peanuts
Blend the water and 100g of the processed corn flour in a pot and spot on medium warmth.
· Mix the corn flour and water till you structure a hard smooth glue. It's a similar course of making a choux baked good however will corn flour. This should require around 8-10 minutes.
· In a bowl, blend the leftover 100g of corn flour, Sugar and Nutmeg together.
· Transfer the hot batter into the dry Corn blend and blend everything till all around joined.
· With clean hands, scoop a small bunch of the Corn batter blend and roll it in the middle of your Palm to frame an elliptical shape.
· Insert a couple of groundnuts into each molded corn batter and put away.
· Pour the Sunflower oil into a Wok or Saucepan and spot it on medium warmth.
· Test the oil is hot by dropping a little corn batter into the oil. On the off chance that it sizzles, your oil is prepared.
· Fry each corn donut till it is brilliant brown and channel off any abundance oil on a blotched Kitchen paper.
· Serve promptly with groundnuts and a glass of cold juice.
Content created and supplied by: OhemaaLena2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More