Are you having a bad day or problems in your family? Have you quarrel or have argument with your partner, friend or Children? Well you shouldn't be sad all the time because according to researchers happiness or laughter brings so many health benefits to your body.
According to Dr. Lee Berk and Dr. Stanley Tan at the Loma Linda University in California, USA found amazing results from laughter regarding health related issues. According to them "laughter reduce blood pressure, reduce stress hormones levels, help to boost your immune system and produce a general sense of well-being." That is why you have to read and view these funny quotes and funny WhatsApp stickers to help you overcome you stress or sad feelings.
Below are some of the funny quotes
1.You smoke weed and you take some coke. Few minutes after, you hear ‘chooboi chooboi’ in your head. It’s a set up. The moment you answer, “Yei”!, you are mad." Mugabe
2. “At the age of 18 years you are using Gennicure 4 4 2 and La Vet to make it tight, my sister at the age of 25, I think you would have to use safety pins and super glue."- Meek Tyler.
3. “The only public place Ghanaian ladies can be romantic is around the ATM machine." Mugabe
4. “If you are a lady and you don’t respect men, you will end up serving jollof at your younger sister’s wedding."- Mugabe
5. “Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana is capable of selling a condom to a Roman father."- Mugabe
I hope you liked it. Now here are the funny pictures:
2. Carry your problem and go
Content created and supplied by: Atomphi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More