I'm sure all Africans know about the popular bitter car. This is a natural ingredient which is well known in this part of the world. Bitter cars are very good for health because they have many health benefits.
Bitter Cola not only serves traditional purposes, but Bitter Cola can also be used to treat many types of ailments.
Aloe pepper is also very beneficial because it contains nutrients that can improve your overall health.
Coconut water is very true and good for your health, also refreshing and delicious. Coconut contains so many nutrients and vitamins that your body needs.
Soaking these two potent ingredients together is very beneficial for the human body. The mixture of bitter cola and coconut water is a powerful healing ingredient loaded with many healing properties.
The following ingredients and preparations are needed for this:
1. Bitter car.
2. Crocodile pepper.
3. Coconut water.
How to prepare these ingredients together:
1. First, take coconut water and pour it into a bowl.
2. Now take the cola and crocodile pepper and cut them into pieces.
3. Next, put the bitter cola and alligator pepper which has been cut into the bowl filled with coconut water.
4. Let this mixture soak for 7 days.
Take out this concoction on day 7 and drink it once a day to treat and control some ailments which I will list below.
Check out some of the health benefits of this mixture:
1. This powerful healing mixture can relieve respiratory problems.
2. The mixture can also burn fat.
3. This will reduce pain in the body.
4. Assist in the treatment of diabetes.
5. In men, this mixture cures prostate cancer.
6. In asthma patients, this mixture also helps treatment.
7. Helps lower sugar levels and also lowers blood pressure.
8. Get rid of inflammation.
Content created and supplied by: Ashamoa004 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More