Asthma is a condition in which the sufferer's airways become inflamed, narrowed, swelled and produce extra phlegm or mucus which makes respiration or breathing very difficult.
When a person suffers from this condition, the breathing pipe inside his or her chest contracts, this causes great pain and discomfort in breathing.
Most medical doctors and learned colleagues are of the view that, asthma cannot be cured but can be controlled or managed but I beg to differ because my late father from who I inherited these curing remedies use to cure a good number of people with these remedies which I am about to share. It is about time to believe and stick to our own. We can heal the world through herbal or alternative medicine.
Types Of Asthma
- allergic asthma: caused by allergens
- cough-variant asthma: suffers from frequent coughs
- work- related asthma: caused by substances at workplace
- nocturnal asthma: signs like chest tightening, shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing at night.
Symptoms Of Asthma
- shortness of breath
- chest tightening or pain
- wheezing when exhaling
- sleep apnea (sleeping difficulty caused by shortness of breath)
- coughing, cold or flu
- faster heartbeat
- throat irritation
Triggers/Causes Of Asthma
- hormonal imbalance
- outdoor pollution e.g. car exhaust smoke
- pest(mice, cockroaches)
- cold air/water
- seed of garden cress(atɛ)
- fresh youngest leave of plantain( borɔde nkɔɔ mu)
- aquire 7 marbles of atɛ
- break the shell to extract the seeds
- dry the seeds
- put in a clay pot
- put on fire to burn into charcoal
- grind the charcoal and borɔde nkɔɔ mu ahaban
- add pure organic honey
Adults: 2 tablespoonful of the mixture morning, afternoon and evening.
Children: 1 tablespoonful of the mixture morning, afternoon and evening
- leaves of turkey berry
- pure undiluted honey
- get plenty leaves of turkey berry
- wash it thoroughly
- put it in a mortar and pound with pestle
- squeeze in a white clean cloth to obtain the liquid
- don't mix with water*
- add the same quantity of honey as the extracted turkey berry juice
- mix it well to have a homogeneous mixture
Adults: 3 tablespoonful of the mixture three times daily.
Children: 1 tablespoonful thrice daily.
NB: don't worry if you vomit and continue till symptoms finally diminish.
- cocoa leaves
- wash the leaves of cocoa thoroughly
- put it in pot
- and salt and water and boil for more than 30 minutes
Adults: 3 tots cup three(3) times daily
Children: 1 tot three(3) times daily
- euphorbia hilta(kakaweadwe)
- pure honey
- dry euphorbia hilta
- make tea with the dried euphorbia hilta
- add lemon and honey
Adults: 3 tablespoonful 3 times daily
Children: 1 tablespoonful 3 times daily
- avoid painkillers
- avoid stress/strong emotions
-. Avoid the above-mentioned triggers according to your susceptibility
✓eat plenty of vitamin B rich foods such as green leafy vegetables
✓ magnesium rich foods like sunflower seeds and dried figs
Make use of my remedies and thank me later.
Content created and supplied by: Ibiluck (via Opera News )