Siam Weed also called "Acheampong" is one of the most useful herbs found in Africa.
It's common name includes; Siam Weed, bitter bush, Christmas bush, Chromolaena, archangel, camphor grass, common floss flower, communist green.
The Botanical name is Chromolaena Odorata.
USES Of SIAM WEED
1. Pain relief : Boil this leaf and take half a glass in the morning and evening for a week.
2. For treating injuries and stopping bleeding immediately:
Just get a few young leaves of this plant, clean the wound, squeeze the leaves with your hands and apply on the wound and bandage it or tie with small piece of cloth.
3. It also serves as an alternative medicine for treating Diabetes Mellitus: boil 11 stalks of this leaf in one liter of water for 20 minutes, every morning, after eating, take one glass. Do this for 90 days.
4. It is used to treat peptic ulcers :Wash and squeeze this leaf with small amount of water. Take half a glass, first thing in the morning and last thing at night for one month.
5. Prevents Cervical Cancer: Just boil 3 stalks of this leaf with one cup of water for 15 minutes. Drink it as your evening tea. Don't add anything.
6. It helps to maintain the health of the Reproductive Organ in females: For women with reproduction problems, always boil 3 stalks of the leaf with one cup of water and take as evening tea.
7. It helps to maintain the Heart’s Health: if you have heart problems, start taking the tea from this leaves as your evening tea.
8. It decreases the Cholesterol Level:
For those of you who wants to decrease the cholesterol level in your body, you can drink the tea from this leaves when your cholesterol level is increasing.
9. It decreases the Blood Pressure: For those with high blood pressure, take the tea from this leaves as your evening tea.
10. For stomach health:
For those with stomach problems and chronic health challenges, wash and squeeze 3 stalks of this leaf in water,add little salt, drink it on empty stomach for one month to heal your stomach and restore your health.
Content created and supplied by: Currentworldnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More