Meals are very important in our daily lives as far as humans living is concerned. We need a well balanced diet in our body to keep us doing.
we need to actually eat well to ensure healthy living other than that, we will just be weak and can't do anything. And there are some essential habits we need to adapt in our daily meals. Dinner is one of our daily meals we don't have to miss. Let's check out these 5 things one should not do immediately after dinner.
1. Do not go to bed immediately after dinner: after having your dinner, you don't have to go straight to the bed because you may feel bloated and it slows digestion as well. You need to take a walk or do other chores to exercise your body before going to bed. This aids in quick digestion of food.
2. Do not take quick bath after dinner because it slows digestion of food. Wait for about 15 to 20 minutes before taking your shower.
3. Avoid smoking after every meal including dinner. Smoking after meals is very harmful to our health and it interferes with the digestion of food.
4. Take a short walk. Walk around for some period of time before going to bed. This helps in the quick burning of food.
5. Try to take in warm water after dinner but not immediately. Wait for some time before taking in the water. Warm water aids in the digestion of food. Do not take in too much water while eating.Please don't forget to leave a comment on this article because your ideas are very necessary. Share to many as you can and follow my page for more updates. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Bralivingston (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More