There is no magic or charm to keep you young. It all depends on our life activities and the foods we eat. Below are some tips to help you stay young forever.
1) Reduce stress: Too much stress has a terrible effect on the body and mind, including aging us faster. Stress can damage the cells, contributing to deterioration of the brain, vision and hearing.
2) Get enough sleep: According to Psychology Today, getting a proper sleep can help your organs function better, keep you looking young and improve your mental clarity.
3) Eat well: Some of the foods we eat can affect the development of lines and dullness in the skin. Some of the anti-aging foods include, papaya, blueberries, spinach and avocado.
4) Exercise: As you age, your muscles and joints may suffer from some degeneration, and an active lifestyle can help keep your body stronger.
4) Drink water: Drinking enough water can help you look better as you grow, as your skin will be hydrated and generally healthier.
5) Stop smoking: Smoking has a lot of terrible effects on the body. When it comes to aging, smoking is known for making you appear older faster.
6) Limit alcohol: Alcohol can cause dehydration and inflammation in the body. Limiting of alcohol can help keep your body in good shape and help you appear younger for longer.
Content created and supplied by: Konkonsankoaa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More