Before you proceed with this article kindly follow me by clicking on the follow option
Typhoid fever is a severe bacterial infection which occurs in areas where sanitary conditions are poor thereby permitting contamination of foods and water with infected faeces.
Eating contaminated raw vegetables and fruits, milk and milk products, contaminated hands and also houseflies predisposes individuals to typhoid fever infection.
But how can one prevent this disease?
1. Preventing the invasion of houseflies by improving our environment and sanitation
2. Careful food preparation and washing of hands are crucial to preventing typhoid fever
3. Provision of safe drinking water E.g pipe borne water
4. Washing of fruits and vegetables with salt solution before eating
5. Known carriers of the infection should not handle foods
6. And finally, Sanitation and personal hygiene are the critical measures that can be taken to prevent typhoid as proper disposal of faeces is key.
Thank you for reading my article just complete this by liking and commenting on it below
Content created and supplied by: jjlobationisamaestro (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More