Cutting sugar from your diet may help protect against chronic disease development and boost your overall health. If you are used to regularly eating sugary foods such as cake, ice cream, sweetened breakfast cereal, candies, cookies and regular intake of soft sugary drinks.
Quitting sugar is good for your health in so many way. Here are a few reasons why;
1) Better mood- studies show that a high-sugar diet can lead to anxiety and depression due to rapid rises in adrenaline levels.
2) Cearer skin- too much sugar can lead to pimples, wrinkles and conditions like psoriasis.
3) Reduce cancer risks- sugar consumption has been linked to cancer in many forms including breast, ovarian, prostate and lungs.
4) Stronger immune system - sugar weakens your immune system against viruses and infectious diseases by decreasing the fighting strength of white blood cells.
5) Weight loss- many “low fat” foods contain hidden sugar. When you just eat real foods( even full- fat), you may find that you actually lose weight. Most people have been battling with being overweight and just don’t understand why their weight isn’t reducing.
6) More energy- sugar gives you a quick burst of energy but blood sugar crashes will leave you more exhausted than ever.
Content created and supplied by: Nakuye (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More