Prevent Miscarriage Tips
How to prevent miscarriage
There are several steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of miscarriage, including:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle: This includes eating a balanced diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding smoking, alcohol and drugs.
- Managing chronic conditions: Managing conditions such as diabetes, thyroid problems, and autoimmune disorders can help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Avoiding certain medications: Certain medications, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and certain antibiotics, can increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Considering genetic counseling: If you or your partner have a history of genetic disorders or chromosomal abnormalities, genetic counseling may be recommended.
- Timing of pregnancy: Women who are older than 35 or who have previously had a miscarriage may want to consider seeking medical advice before trying to conceive.
It's important to note that sometimes, miscarriage is out of anyone's control and it happens despite of the best efforts to prevent it.
Content created and supplied by: Ikejames (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More