Five lifestyle habits that lead to cancer you didn't know.
One of the most important roles in a person's life is the person's lifestyle and diet. It plays a role in protecting people, and it also plays a role in causing chronic health problems when doing bad things. In this article, we'll talk about lifestyle habits that can lead to cancer if ignored.
1. Smoking is a form of bad habit with many side effects. Some of these side effects include dangerous effects on the lungs. Studies show that smoking can lead to lung cancer. Lung cancer is one of the most common types of cancer and is caused by smoking.
Eating Too Much Sugar
2. Eat too much sugar: Eating too much sugar can increase your risk of cancer. Studies show that sugar intake can cause stomach obesity and inflammation, which can later turn into cancer.
3. Processed meat: Studies have shown that consuming processed meats can also increase the risk of colorectal cancer. Studies show that most processed meats work in the body as carcinogens to humans.
4. Processed foods: Most processed foods have been shown to contain toxic chemicals which can be really harmful to the body. Studies show that eating processed foods can cause inflammation, which is one of the main causes of cancer.
Working On Late Shift
5. End of shift work, Studies show that working with slow shifts can also lead to the accumulation of inflammation in the body. This increases the risk of cancer in the body.
Please don't forget to like, comment and share you can also follow successnewsfeed for more articles. Thank you
Content created and supplied by: Successnewsfeed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More