Tiger nuts are one of nature’s super foods and are believed to be highly nutritious; packed with Calcium, Omega-6, Potassium, Magnesium and above all, are Gluten free. Tiger Nuts are very popular as Natural Aphrodisiac (sexual stimulant).
They are widely known and cultivated in Africa and few other areas including Spain. Tiger Nuts have long been recognised by ancient Egyptians for their health benefits (essential for fertility in both men and women. Also help elevate hypertension, cholesterol and digestive problems ).
1. They are very high in fibre – prevents constipation.
2. They contain healthy fats similar to that of Olive oil.
3. They help regulate blood sugar levels as well as control blood pressure and promotes healthy heart.
4. It has necessary essential minerals; calcium, magnesium and iron necessary for bones, tissues repairs, muscles and the blood stream.
5. Tiger Nuts provide more iron than the same amount of cow milk. Therefore an excellent substitute or alternative to cow milk.
6. They can help to improve the immune system.
7. They are a rich source of protein and carbohydrates.
8. Its starch content make it a natural anti- diarrhoeal and it has a positive impact on the digestive processes due to enzymes that overcome bloating and flatulence. It’s therefore recommended for people with gastritis or stomach aches.
9. Used in ayurvedic medicines and known for its natural aphrodisiac property (sexual stimulant). In China, the milk/ juice is used as heart stimulant, liver tonic and to promote normal menstruation.
Content created and supplied by: OsamDanny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More