There are many advantages of our local or natural herbs to treat both physically are spiritually which we don't know.
We only depends on the orthodox medicines for treatment of our sickness or disease leaving the natural method to use.
In the olden days our forefathers uses only natural herbs for treatment of their diseases or sickness which makes them stronger and healthy.
But now of these days we don't value out natural herbs, we only depend on the so called chemicals which is not good for our health.
Without wasting much time let's take a look of the above mentioned leaves treatment.
Scent Leaves are leaves that treat both physical and spiritual diseases it is used by many priests and herbalists for their medicines.
Procedures or methods
1)Boil some reasonable quantity of mint/scent leaves in a local pot on your day born at 11:00am which is in the morning.
2) Fetch a full cup and drink without adding water,pour the rest in a new bucket and bath which is exactly 12:00 noon, bath without soap and sponge
4) Don't cleanse with towel, wait till you skin dries up.
Step 2 :
1) on that same day, fetch some quantity of stagnant water with a new Calabash
2) exactly 11:45 pm which is in the evening
3) Go and stand in between across lick junction with the water in the Calabash in your hands
4) start praying with it (saying whichever way they used to come into your life, whether North, South, East or West immediately you crush the Calabash on the junction they should run to where they come from ).
After these directions believe me you're free from any curse henceforth.
This sounds so strange for you but when you follow the steps u bet you all your problems will be solved and you will be free from the evil and all your businesses,marriage and many others that the wicked enemies has taken will come back .
Please don't forget to follow me for more updates on local herbs and also share my articles for people to also benefits from you.
May the grace of Almighty God locate you from where you are and may he bless you.
Content created and supplied by: Asaliwe (via Opera News )