1) Salmon: It contains nutrients that promotes brain health, including vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acid. And other nutrients that help regulate neurotransmitters.
2) Dark chocolate: Adding dark chocolate to your diet regularly may also help for easing anxiety. Dark chocolate contains nutrients or antioxidant that may benefit the brain functions.
3) Yogurt: The probiotic or healthy bacteria, found in some type of yogurt can improve mental help and brain function.
4) Green tea: Green tea contains amino acid and other nutrients that have positive effect on brain health and anxiety reduction.
5) Avocado: Avocado contains vitamin B6 and magnesium that help serotonin production in your brain, that help increase your alertness and reduce anxiety, ect. Below are the foods that has been scientifically approved to help reduce your anxiety and stress level. There are other foods which are not listed here but can also do the same purpose. Especially students and market women should try these foods listed below.
Content created and supplied by: kaycidiGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More