Sign in
Download Opera News App

Health

 

Health Living

 

Disease prevention and treatment

Fire Outbreak In Kumasi: Dozens of shops burnt into ashes

News is one of the best things we can't do without in our daily life. Each and every day there will be a new information which must be relevant to people in out nation.

Just this evening, it was reported live on Angel TV about a terrible fire outbreak in Kumasi which destroyed a lot of properties including dozen of stock shops in suame Magazine.

According to the report, four shops were burnt into complete ashes as they were not able to retrieve even a pin.

Eye witness account recount that, the fire Outbreak in Suame Magazine in Kumasi This evening was as a result of illegal electricity connection accompany by DUMSOR.

" There were a lot of illegal electricity connection in Suame Magazine and when the DUMSOR occurred over the night till this evening, it generated the fire.

Let be very careful about illegal electricity connections and stay safe. Four Dozen of Shops have been burnt beyond recognition.

This was reported by Kofi Adoma Wanwani and his crew this evening on Angel TV 23rd March 2021.

Below is the link to the video.

https://www.facebook.com/AngelFM102.9/videos/3587563734687776/

Content created and supplied by: All_Is_For_God (via Opera News )

Angel TV Kofi Adoma Wanwani Kumasi Suame Magazine

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments