There are several conditions responsible for variation of blood pressure. The blood pressure may be high, low, or normal depending on a variety of factors such as:
The output from the heart
The resistance to blood flow by the blood vessels
The volume of blood
Blood distribution to the several organs.
All of these factors also can be influenced by the activities of the nervous system and some hormones. Herbal remedies for high blood pressure can take care of several symptoms in order to normalize blood pressure naturally. If blood pressure is increased, the heart will have to work harder to pump a sufficient quantity of blood to all the tissues in the body. In the end, the condition usually leads to any of these “three evils”: kidney failure, heart failure, and stroke. In the same manner, high blood pressure is usually connected with arteriosclerosis, kidney disorders, overweight, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, coronary heart disease and adrenal tumors.
The catalog of circulatory disorders is almost without count, though most severe and notable are: heart disease, strokes, hypertension, and atherosclerosis. These and other circulatory cases are the numero uno cause of death in the United States, Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. It is killing about one million Americans each year. Anyone could be a victim of this silent killer, it is therefore recommended to make it a habit to use herbal remedies for high blood pressure to reduce the risks.
As we become adults, the ability of body to maintain an accurate symmetry between blood clotting and blood liquefaction start to spiral out of control. However the delicate balance existing between blood clotting and movement of blood through the blood vessels must be maintained, so the process can go on pari passu. When the old age set in the blood tend to become ‘sticker’ and the capacity of blood to move across the blood vessels become reduce.
With this occurrence, the stage has been prepared for blood clots, blocked arteries, strokes, and heart attacks.
Causes of High Blood Pressure (Primary Hypertension)
For most individual, the cause is not known, primary blood pressure the more prevalent.
The reason why primary high blood pressure occurs is still shrouded in mystery. Research is still being done though several factors have been suspected. High blood pressure usually runs in families therefore, there is a strong genetic link involved.
High salt intake
Lack of physical activities
These are conditions known to cause secondary hypertension:
· Diabetic nephropathy
· Kidney disease
· Cushing's syndrome
· Fundamental heart conditions
· Sleep apnea
· Pregnancy, specifically in conditions of Pre-eclampsia
· Adverse effects of some medications
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is so deadly because a number of people do not experience any symptoms until it is almost gotten out of control.
The following are symptoms mostly associated with high blood pressure.
· Persistent Headaches
· Hazy vision
· Elevated nosebleeds
Note: These signs are not always conclusively indicative of high blood pressure they might be different health concerns. It is therefore essential to have your blood pressure checked from time to time.
Tips to Manage High Blood Pressure
· Assume responsibility for your health and do the crucial changes. It is unfortunate that it takes a scary diagnosis to force individuals to adopt positive life changes. Make healthy life-style choices by exercising, take your time to relax, and eat wisely! If you do indulge in smoking, you need to quit naturally. These changes will help to reduce blood pressure, increase energy levels, improve immunity and create a sense of being renew.
· In case of you are experiencing difficulty in adopting and sticking a healthy eating plan, or have problem losing your weight then you should immediately seeking professional assistance from a nutritionist or fitness expert.
· Time to manage your stress levels.
· Take care of other health issues such as sleeplessness or constipation as soon as they crop up because these can compound high blood pressure.
· Closely watch your blood pressure by learning how to measure your own blood pressure at home or getting it frequently checked by a health care professional. Try maintaining a log of your measurements after each check-up and gradually working towards your goals by paying attention what works and what does not.
· Stay away from the herbs Ephedra and Licorice, because they increase blood pressure.
· Adhere strictly to a salt-free diet. This is fundamental for reducing blood pressure. Reducing your salt intake is not sufficient; do away completely with all salt from your diet is the only way to obtain desirable result. Examine labels cautiously and shun those food products that contain "salt," "soda," "sodium," or the sign "Na" on the label. .
· Drink steam-distilled water only
· Certain foods and food additives should be avoided totally. These include monosodium glutamate (Accent, MSG); baking soda; canned vegetables (except marked sodium- or salt-free?); commercially manufactured foods; over-the-counter medications that have ibuprofen (such as Advil or Nuprin); diet beverages; foods with mold inhibitors, preservatives, and sugar substitutes; meat tenderizers; softened water; and soy sauce.
· Always consume a high-fiber diet.
1. Consumption of Papaya every morning will bring high blood pressure under control.
2. Sweet Neem should be used constantly in cooking and drinking, because Sweet Neem juice helps to control high blood pressure.
3. Beetroot should be consumed every day with fresh Lemon juice. This herbal recipe helps to control high blood pressure.
4. Watermelon is excellently useful in controlling high blood pressure. The seeds of watermelon help to broaden the capillaries which makes high blood pressure lower. The seeds should be powdered and boiled in water, sieved. This recipe useful to reduce high blood pressure.
5. Prepare Banana stem juice by cutting up the stem and pound in a mortar. Squeeze out the juice. Take half cup of juice two times a day will perfectly control high blood pressure.
6. Lemon juice helps to make capillaries elastic. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into hot water. Drink the juice every morning helps to surmount high blood pressure challenge.
7. Hops and Valerian root are good for soothing the nerves.
8. Drink 3 cups of Suma tea (Brazilian ginseng) each per day.
9. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, like bananas, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, eggplant, garlic, grapefruit, apples, asparagus, green leafy vegetables, melons, peas, prunes, raisins, sweet potatoes and squash.
10. Cultivate a habit of taking freshly squeeze juices in the diet. The under listed juices are healthy: carrot, celery, currant, cranberry, citrus fruit, beet, parsley, spinach, and watermelon.
11. Eat as much as grains as you can; millet, brown rice, buckwheat and oats are good examples to go for.
12. Take 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil every day also work wonderfully in lowering high blood pressure.
13. High Blood Pressure Wonder Tea 1
1 teaspoon of burdock root
1 teaspoon of goldenseal root
1 teaspoon of cayenne
2 teaspoons of slippery elm bark
2 slice of ginger root
3 cups of boiling water
Mix these herbs in a bowl, and pour the boiling water on them. Allow them to infuse for 30 minutes, then cool and sieve. Drink up to a single cup daily, 2 tablespoons at a time.
14. High Blood Pressure Wonder Tea 2
1 or 2 teaspoons of Black Cohosh root
4 teaspoons of Ginkgo Biloba leaves
2 or 3 cups of boiling water
Blend all these herbs together in a bowel, and pour the boiling water on them. Soak for 30 minutes. Allow them cool, then sieve. Drink 2 to 3 tablespoons at a time, up to six times per day.
Content created and supplied by: Healthmatics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More