Health is the greatest wealth, they say. In this article we are going to be looking at 7 have which gradually damages our brains.
1. Working when ill: We are sometimes in a hurry when it comes to work issues. Others don't even mind working though they are sick. But one thing they refuse to understand is when you are sick, your body needs rest. Working while one is not feeling well may sometimes put stress on the brain which isn't good.
2. Rarely talking: Talking makes the brain work and become active. Engaging yourself in talks goes a long way to boost the brain.
3. Polluted air: The brain as an organ needs a lot of oxygen to perform it's functions well. Polluted air derives the brain and body as well from getting oxygen.
4. Smoking: Smoking has numerous sides effects on various parts of the human body but for the brain, it causes dementia related issues like Alzheimer.
5. No sleep: Not taking the required amount of sleep for a long period of time reduces healthy brain cells. Sleeping goes a long way to repair and refresh the body.
6. Too much sugar: Consuming too much sugars isn't good for the human body. Unfortunately, there is sugar in almost everything we consume daily. Reducing the intake of sugar prevents brain issues.
9. No breakfast: Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day. After a good night rest, you need to eat to provide the brain with nutrients if not the brain gets no nutrients and is easily damaged.
Kindly tap on the follow button to follow this account for more healthy tips.
Content created and supplied by: marioo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More