Good mental health is characterised by a person's ability to fulfil a number of key functions and activities, including: the ability to learn. the ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions. the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others.
3 Keys to Your Mental Health
* First: You have Response Flexibility. This is a psychological term which just means how good are you at adapting and adjusting to things when they don't go your way? ...
* Second: You Prioritize Your Mental Health. ...
* Lastly: You practice Gratitude.
Ways to improve your mental health with your daily habits
* Value yourself: Treat yourself with kindness and respect, and avoid self-criticism. Take care of your body: Taking care of yourself physically can improve your mental health. Surround yourself with good people: Give yourself: Learn how to deal with stress: Quiet your mind: Set realistic goals: Break up the monotony
*Talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled.
* Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is really important for our physical and mental health.
* Avoid alcohol, smoking and drugs. ...
* Get plenty of sunlight. ...
* Manage stress. ...
* Eat well
* Do something you enjoy. ...
* Connect with others and be sociable
* Walk tall. ...
* Stop taking pictures of everything for record keeping.
* Exercise daily
* Stop procrastinating.
* Get out of a toxic relationship.
* Make time for yourself.
* Take time out from your digital devices
The following symptoms could be signs of mental health problems.
* Being anxious and irritable.
* Having a low mood.
* Finding it difficult to concentrate or remember things.
* Sleeping less or too much.
* Changes in your mood.
* Finding it difficult to manage everyday life, for example, preparing food and washing regularly.
Please Like, Comment, Share and Follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Trends88 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More