The leaves of jute mallow or ayoyo are used by some people to prepare delicious soup which taste great.
The leaves look like okro when prepared as soup and it is very good in taste.
The plant of jute mallow is commonly found in the northern region of Ghana and used by most of them.
The leaves of the above mentioned plant is very good for our health and has many functions or beneficial in our body.
Let's take a look of the plant.
The plant is very healthy to us when taken and it cures many diseases such as blood pressure, wounds, hair growth, weight gain and many other related diseases.
Without much time let's follow the process below to use jute mallow to heal our sicknesses.
Mash the leaves of the plant as shown in the picture below to see its benefits.
Benefits Of Jute Mallow Or Ayoyo Leaves;
1) Ayoyo in our diet is good as it help's to slow down the aging process in the skin cells. Vitamins in the leaves acts as antioxidants to keep the skin hydrated to reduce winkles.
2) some antioxidants like vitamin A, C and E help the body to kick off cancerous development such as colon cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer and Brest cancer.
3) consumption of Ayoyo is good since phosphorus and calcium in it facilitate the development of strong bones and teeth which in effect fight osteoporosis.
4) when the intake of Ayoyo is regular it makes it necessary for the fight of the body to control general body pains.
5) The hygienic intake of Ayoyo is good to boost the energy level and immune system.
6) Ayoyo control cholesterol level in the body which in effects stabilizes the blood pressure at a healthy level due to the Omega 3 available in the leaves of the plant.
7) Ayoyo has an Antiinflammatory property that helps the body to get rid or fight against dangerous diseases.
8) The antiinflammatory and antioxidants in the leaves of the plant boost the healing process of wounds very fast and easily.
9) consumption of Ayoyo is good to increase the production of the sebum "fatty lubricant matter secreted by sebaceous glands of the skin" substance to fight against build up of dirt, bacterial and oily skin which effects combat acne.
10) Ayoyo boost estrogen production which helps the body to stabilize and combat pains and discomfort during mensuration when consumed.
11) consumption of the leaves of Ayoyo by women is added to ward off disorders.
12) Intake of Ayoyo is good for the promotion healthy hair growth which fight loss hair, baldness any many more.
13) Ayoyo is good for healthy nerves functioning that combat nerve tingling as well as maintaining healthy brain.
14) The fiery fibre in the plant helps one to shed off unhealthy weight gain.
15) The antiinflammatory property present in Ayoyo is recommendable for treating respiratory disorder like asthmatic attack.
16) The intake of Ayoyo strengthens the lining of the digestive system which in effect accelerate the movement of food particles to fast track free bowel.
17) consumption of Ayoyo is recommendable for the support of your immune system.
18) consumption of Ayoyo is indeed good for treating gonorrhea.
19) consumption of Ayoyo is good for promoting health vision by combating contraracts and mascular degeneration.
20) the consumption of Ayoyo is very necessary for pregnant women to battle safe delivery.
21) Ayoyo boost location in nursing mothers.
The jute leaves are very rich in nutrients like minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
It contains diseases fighting and body enriching vitamins such as iron, phosphorus, calcium and sodium.
I therefore recommend jute or Ayoyo leaves for you.
Please don't forget to follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Asaliwe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More